Tagged and tortured by my handwriting | PIN(K)OY

Labels

29.3.09

Tagged and tortured by my handwriting

O Ron, because it's you that I'm now doing this.

Yup, I was tagged by Ron Centeno (of the fabulous In My Own Words) with - The Handwriting Tag.

Not that I dread this tag but as you can see, I have terrible handwriting. I even had to practice and make several revisions before I came up with the final draft. I don't even blame my handedness because a lot of lefthanders (like Ron) have beautiful penmanship.


I know a lot of you bloggers are looking for this tag so I guess I'm probably lucky that I got one.

And the rules of The Handwriting Tag are:

1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answer in number 2 and 3. Take a photo of it and upload the photo on your blog to show us what your handwriting looks like.

2. Answer these:
- your name/user name/ pseudo
- right handed or left handed?
- your favorite letters to write?
- your least favorite letters to write?
- Write " The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. "

3. Tag five people.

All that done, I'm now tagging the following:

Anton of Slap Happy / Buraot of AnakNiKulapo / Violet of "Silip..." / Lowny / Mayyang

I know you guys will enjoy this tag.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I tried this site (link below) Ron suggested in his tag post where you get to find out what your handwriting says about your personality. Though it wasn't part of the tag, Ron made it more interesting for me to take on the challenge. Of course I was curious as to what my crappy penmanship had to say about me.

And it says:

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how to pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.


Hmm...not bad, i guess.

So what does your handwriting say about you?

5 comments:

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Hi RhonB! You're right, you are indeed lucky to get this tag for they're excited to find out how a blogger's handwriting looks like. By the way, I am passing to you the "Uber Amazing Award" because I really find your blog amazing! One of my most favorite blogs! Please drop by my page for further details.

Basti said...

hmm inetresting handwriting ya got there Ms. Pink!
-Basti

BURAOT said...

try ko muna magpraktis magsulat. para na kasing pang doktor sulat ko.. heehhe.

Anonymous said...

hi sis!

thanks for the tag.. there's also a friend who tag me this... dont worry, i will do this tag...

mis yah!mmmwah...

花生豆花Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.