Killer english | PIN(K)OY

Labels

16.4.09

Killer english

Browsing my email messages, I found this absolutely funny email which I received last summer and thought, again, of sharing this with you pinkoy readers. Pamatay na english ito! I actually couldn't stop laughing when I first read it. Enjoy!


@
@
To every girl who ever had to deal with a boyfriend/husband enjoying the company of bar girls.... happy summer!
@
@
This is a letter from one bar girl to another bar girl whose boyfriend
she apparently stole.

Actual letter found in a bar in Malate:



To Marjie,

I am not surprise or wander why Dennis leave you. Why? What reason you
can think about but you're very fat body.

I'm thought before that Dennis only use me to his toy but sooner and later I'm
realize that he really can't not beared or stomached to be with you anymore
because at first, Dennis say he could not stand you're habit of making
pakialam all his walks and always calling to their house what time he go home
or this or that and then he say he get ashame to met you iether in school or
in his family and then asking you to exercise you're very, very, very fat body
but you hate it you thoughth you're the most prettiest girls he know about
what do you think you are "Beautiful Girl" of Jose Mari Chan even you are
beautiful face (to your think) you do not have the rigth to called me whatsoever
or else different name one time or the other for the real purposed to insults
my personality because I'm never call you names before iether in front of
Dennis or in the backs of Dennis, but if you start already to calling me different
name, I'm don't have any other choice but to called you other different name to
like you are a PIG, FAT, OBESSED, OVERWIGHT AND UGLY SHAPE girl.
Shame to you're body that is to a BUDING. You can't not blame Dennis for
exchanging you to me because I'm am the more sexier than you when you
look to us in the mirror. I'm repeat again that you are like Ike Lozada when
she is a girl.

FROM: THE SEXIEST GIRL OF D.M.

Ps. You say that I'm the bad breathe But who is Dennis want to kissed.
Me or you? You or me? And the final is me.

"And the final is me." BWAHAHAHAH!!!!

7 comments:

2ngaw said...

Hehehe :D Ilang beses ko na nabasa to sa email sa blog at kung saan saan, pero ang sarap ulitin lolzz

.. said...

Hanapin mo ung girl na sumulat niyan at kunin nyong writer sa PAO......

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

I hope hindi nakakahawa iyan. Anyway, how are you my friend?

Anonymous said...

sumakit ulo ko sa pag-intindi ng sulat. hahaha. sarap balibagin ng dictionary hahaha.

i have a new entry. tungkol sa bente pesos. ^_^

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

I'm back RhonB. What's up? I have something for you. Please check my latest post.

Basti said...

lol ang lufet naman nito, pinatumba si manny!

Ronnie said...

LMAO ^____^