So here's that award given to me by Goddy (as always, thank you friend) - The Neno Award.
To answer the award's question as to the reason(s) why I love blogging - simply put: I love reading other people's stories.
Wondering how I really got started?
Here are the rules for this meaningful award:
The aims of this award:
• As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
• To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
• Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
• Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
• Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
• Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
• Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I want to share this tag award to these cool dudes who have always been supportive of this blog. Some of you may probably have received this award but all the same, I truly appreciate your frequent visits and for being Pinkoy's friends. Thank you so much.
Violet / Anton / Buraot / Basti / Ron Centeno / Czel / RObrak / Lowny / Mayyang / Myraine / Jan / Shella / Red / Ashika / Enelya
SBMA’s Q1 net profit expands by 62% - The Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) recently reported a healthy increase of 62 percent in its net profit for the first quarter of the current year,...