Sleepless sci-fi nights and this seriously cool video streaming site | PIN(K)OY

Labels

13.12.08

Sleepless sci-fi nights and this seriously cool video streaming site

I bet Pinkoy readers have already gotten used to my usual intro...I have been busy. Busy, busy, busy... at work, loads of work and, yes (with a mind's image of someone throwing up in his mouth while reading this) MORE WORK!

But since it's just a few days til that long Christmas vacation comes (thank God for Prez. Glorybee's pronouncement), I'm gonna give this site a break from my usual "busy as hell" mantra (oops, here I go again!) and give you something that might be of interest to some of you geeks out there.


I have been up in the wee hours these past few nights trying to finish all five seasons of Stargate: Atlantis. Yes Dr. Emmet Brown, I am a sci-fi freak. I had been babysat by Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rogers (in the 25th Century). I don't know but all that sci-tech babble just fascinated me despite my really rotten high school grades in Physics and Chemistry.

Stargate: Atlantis (SGA) is the second television series spin-off of the original film, Stargate (duh) which was shown I think in the mid-90s that starred the deliciously nerdy David Spader. Well of course I saw the film which is why I kind of got excited when I found out Spader's Dr. Daniel Jackson was a recurring character in SGA (as if anyone cares, right?) I also sort of developed this huge geeky crush on two of SGA's characters, Col. John Shepard (Joe Flanigan) and Dr. Rodney Mckay ( David Hewlett...and again, who the hell cares! lol).

I got so into this series, itching to get the latest (pirated) DVDs of its seasons when, one fateful night (sounding ridiculously nerdy), I stumbled upon this really cool video streaming site. It has all the episodes of absolutely all the television series I have been dying to update myself on...Supernatural, Heroes, 4400, etc. So right now, I've become the walking dead with only 2-4 hours of sleep, my blogging seriously whacked and my days and nights absolutely full I don't know how to fit all my activities within the 24 hour time frame (Anybody wanna teach me time management?).

Well anyhoo, if any one of you geeks is interested to watch Stargate: Atlantis or any television series, or get free movies online for that matter, check out Kumfumble. Even with a really shitty wireless connection like mine, Kumfumble downloads a lot faster and buffers in real time, you don't have to stare at your monitor for hours waiting for the video to move again. I bet all my pirated DVDs on this.

So, see you there then. Heck, its 3:00 in the morning already?

Somewhat related topic here

2 comments:

This Makes My Day said...

Happy New Year my friend and I wish you all the best for 2009!

Greetings,
thismakesmyday

uk-links said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.