I Want To But I'd Rather Not | PIN(K)OY

Labels

4.8.08

I Want To But I'd Rather Not

It has been a while since I updated this blog. Ok, I'll admit now - I actually don't have any idea what to write here lately because of my work at the radio station. So, it's not a surprise if, for the past few days since my last entry here, I had already updated my radio blog (twice even) and not even written a single line here until now.


Well, maybe its because my original plan for Pinkoy was to make it some sort of an online diary where I can let out all my angst and write anonymously (supposedly) all my thoughts and secrets. Well, now I can't, what with all the people now reading this blog. I didn't initially realize that, duh, this is public blogging. Added to the fact that I even made a link of this site in my radio blog, and with my display picture up there, I wouldn't dare as to even make any attempt at writing a single secret here lest I become controversial (haha!!).

And to make matters worse, I even placed google ads all over this site! So, Pinkoy is definitely for public consumption now.






2 comments:

charex said...

hi poh.....

ang gnda nmn

ng quotes na nlgy u

d2 sa blog mo...

nka2inspire nmn

keep it up.....

gudluck poh.....

uk-links said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.