Sights & Sounds: Brent (Subic) Int'l. FoodFest 09 | PIN(K)OY

Labels

2.3.09

Sights & Sounds: Brent (Subic) Int'l. FoodFest 09

Here it is (finally!), highlights of this year's International Food Festival and Talent Show of Brent (Subic) Int'l. School.

Just a couple of brief notes about the event (excuse the exclamation marks):


1. Food was great!
2. Kids were ubertalented! (Check out my daughter Gabbie's rendition of Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You)
3. Fireworks display was nothing I've seen before! (Check it out, SBMA! Makes our new year fireworks display a poor runner-up)
4. Looking forward to next year's foodfest!

Shots are a bit jerky though as I only used a camera phone. Spent practically all my powers to edit, convert, upload, re-edit, re-convert, re-upload the video (approximately 8 mins down from 15 mins! #%@! youtube...). Hope you kids enjoy this one ^-^

8 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

Uy! Rhon B! That's your daughter? Great voice! You must be so proud.

PS
I accidentally deleted my Makoy Blog! Had to start over! What a bummer!

Have not seen Goddy in Blogosphere. Any news?

RhonB895 said...

Yup...proud mom, me lol

I'll try to call Goddy maybe he's busy.

Thanks again Ron for your comment! Really appreciate your visits here in pinkoy :)

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

A grand event in Subic on You Tube! Wow! May hidden asset pala kayo - great singing voice! Please tell Ron Goddy's just trying to resolve some conflicts in his priorities. I'm working on a long-overdue assignment. And I attended our high school's batch reunion in Nueva Ecija. I'm going back in Blogosphere pretty soon! Promise!

Czel said...

Hi there RhonB! i watched the video and i really think you had so much fun. =)

Have a nice day!

.. said...

Wow, abby sings waaaaay better than the mom. It's kinda difficult to imagine how big she's grown now, makes me look really old, wasn't it just yesterday when i would make paper frogs to amuse here during her visits to the office....boy , do i feel old...

RhonB895 said...

Hey Goddy! So glad you came by! I'll make sure Ron will get your message.

Thanks cel! musta na ang office?

Oo nga Tonyo. I remembered your paper frogs. Don't worry you're not..pareho tayong matanda na hehe. Gab's really grown so much! Imagine dati ang linggit nyan no? How time flies!

Basti said...

nice, ganda ng voice ni gabbie, so ibig sabihin may pinagmanahan. Btw, Rhon is Rae Martinez still in brent subic?


Basti
http://familyhealthandhome.com

RhonB895 said...

Naku basti sorry for this really late reply. Rae is in the states na. I miss that girl :) She's so talented. She used to be one of our student DJs here in SubicBayFM.