Humanity and Technology | PIN(K)OY

Labels

9.7.09

Humanity and Technology

Finally! Michael Jackson will be laid to rest. Though I must admit I was quite affected by his demise (the evidence being the two posts I did on MJ). Hey, I'm a child of the 80s, so that's that I guess.

Now it's back to the same ol' nose-bleeding task of posting (or reposting lol) some really good stuff here in Pinkoy.

Here's one I found in some alternative media site that I visited some time ago which I think will interest you - a cool video of really interesting factoids that will blow your mind. Fat Boy Slim's "Right Here, Right Now" was definitely an excellent choice for background music as it sort of added shock appeal to the presentation.

Here it is, THE video of "Mind-opening Numbers about Humanity and Technology."


So really...What does it all mean?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog do you have friend I drop EC and I Add U link in my Blogroll please check it in http://myxpoem.blogspot.com/ then don't forget Add my link too :)

Chronicler said...

amazing stat numbers and very true...u can just imagine the future world we will live in.