Thanks KABLOGS! (plus: musings and a new blog project) | PIN(K)OY

Labels

18.8.09

Thanks KABLOGS! (plus: musings and a new blog project)

Back again from another long hiatus and guess what...blogger buddy Dungeon Lord surprised me with this piece of news: KABLOGS just gave me an award!

Pinkoy is definitely honored to have been chosen as a non-OFW recipient of the KABLOGS awards. Thanks so much! For sure, you will always have my support in all your endeavors.




-----------------------------------------------------
So, it really has been a while since my last post. A lot has happened and I've been very busy attending to things needing my attention. These past couple of weeks for me were really stressful but insightful. Let's just say, there had been things that reminded me of how precious life is and how fragile our bodies are.

Which made me think, we were never really built to last. We easily break. Stuff, ordinary stuff like... this chair I'm sitting on this minute, might live on probably way after I say adieu to this world (and might even become valuable for being an antique).

But hey, that's life...or death (excuse the pun).
------------------------------------------------------
Let's not talk about death here though. All I'm saying is, let's not abuse our God-given but extremely fragile bodies. For the youngsters, you may feel invincible right now... getting all high and drunk, over-indulge even in the most unthinkable things and play hooky instead of going to school. Ever think that when you get older all your vices will start catching up on you? Well, here's big news... THEY WILL.

We weren't born, or didn't evolve (depending on what your creation belief is) with armored bodies. If our outsides are soft, our insides are softer (and gooey).
------------------------------------------------------
But enough of that lecture (ok, I'm not your grandma) .

Another thing that sort of kept me busy was this new blog project (another one? now I'm killing myself here). Well, you know since I love going back to my favorite decade (the 80s obviously), I started a vlog called Video Killed The 80s Radio Star which is a collection of music videos from the 80s.

After two weeks of painstakingly collecting 80s music videos from various public online sources, I think I probably have covered most of the artists of that era from A to Z. So, I invite you Pinkoy readers to check it out. Suggestions and comments are most welcome.

Til next!

9 comments:

2ngaw said...

Congrats naman!!! :)

Check ko ung 80's mo, medyo may naaalala pa akong mga kanta nung panahon na yan eh :)

RhonB895 said...

Thanks again Lord ha! Kitakits dun sa 80s vlog. I'm sure mag-eenjoy ka dun :)

A-Z-3-L said...

Congrats!

and thanks sa support sa Kablogs...

continue blogging and rock us all!

goodluck sa new blog project. sayang i cant open the video. i'll check it out at home...

ingat ka lagi ;)

.. said...

I love the 80's vlog. Pag medyo me writer's block ako i go there and look through some old stuff to listen to. Galing.

What happened, did you get sick or did papsie get sick? Email me.

The Pope said...

Congratulations, you deserve this award, bilib ako sa sipag mo, and I love your newly created vlog... tamang tama ito sa aking panahon.

God bless.

Life is Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Nice blog do you have friend, I drop EC and I have PR2, I put ur link in my Blogroll Fin please don't forget link me too :)

Cristito Codo Cuizon said...

Amazing Design of Blog..well, i realize 2day you are having great design skills than i have...

WEll Such a brient talented person..will u be my friend..??

I think sharing knowledge is best thing to learn something fastly ..!!

I also want to exchange Blogroll Link with you ..

Well, My blogaddress is http://hardwareandsoftwaretutorials.blogspot.com

if ur reply is positive let me know..

and add me in ur blogroll

title: hardware and software tutorials

url :http://hardwareandsoftwaretutorials.blogspot.com


Let meknow after adding me ..

Email me at cris_razer@yahoo.com


i will add you instantly as i will receive email

thanks in advanced

Cris Cuizon

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Yeah. Dapat alagaan natin ang ating katawan. Kaya tuwing umaga hawak ang jumping rope ng matapyasan ng bilbil sa tagiliran. :D

Violet Manila said...

Hi Pinkoy, matagal na rin ^_^ kamusta na!

congrats sa award ^_^

at sali ka sa International Bloggers Community kung may oras ka.

eto yung link sa article ko
http://violetauthoress.blogspot.com/2009/09/silip-on-international-bloggers.html

salamat-salamat