Mid-morning laughs in podcast...soon! | PIN(K)OY

Labels

5.9.12

Mid-morning laughs in podcast...soon!

I have to say, Pinkoy's blog has lately been gathering dust and cobwebs.

I have been very busy hosting my regular radio program called The Morning Brew over DWSB 89.5 FM Subic Bay Radio, apart from my other responsibilities as a media practitioner. I know, I know...this doesn't give me reason to just turn away from blogging. The printed word is my friend and my blogs helped me go through certain periods in my life when I needed to rant, say something stupid, or explode.


What I should have been writing is now expressed through spoken words. This is why I've thought of recording future episodes of the Brew and posting (or podcasting) them here in Pinkoy.

So, watch out for these audio posts or podcasts soon!


No comments: